I know most of you do not like blu-ray but I would like to know how much a
problem it is. I am working on a kind of epic project I have been making
cryptic references to and for complicated reasons much of it is Blu ray
only. In terms of research I would assume most students and most libraries
have reasonable access to playing on Blu ray either using a player or a
laptop. I guess the bigger issue is classroom use, is it really that
difficult to get Blu ray player for a classroom ( to make this even more
complicated the part of this collection most likely to be used in class
will be available on DVD).

Feedback appreciated but it is not possible to change formats on this
material though it will be available for streaming for those schools who
can do their own.

--
Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant