I know what you meant but it is just never going to happen. I think major
studio stuff will be on their own systems which you can access, indie
companies will let you buy it and do it on your system but even if you had
money and time for all that, you have tens of thousands if not hundreds of
thousands of films where the rights holder either won't do it or will want
too much money. The foreign rights holders are particularly difficult. If
only it were like that commercial where the guy goes into the rundown motel
in the desert and the clerk says their cable system carries every movie
ever made.

<<image001.png>>