Questions of great interest. And what happens with paid distant learning? If a
film is part of an online degree, can someone watch if from, let's say, in
China? This is a violation of territorial copyright. I am interested in knowing
what libraries and distributors think about this or in any policy is in its
way....

marta sanchez
director

pragda llc