Please pardon the cross-post:

The Video Round Table is seeking nominees for the elected Officer positions
of Treasurer, Secretary, and Vice Chair/Chair-Elect.  Please contact me if
you are interested or have questions, preferably by January 18th, 2014 so
that we can present the initial slate of candidates at Midwinter.

Individuals can also express interest in-person at the Midwinter VRT
Business Meeting (and technically shortly thereafter), though it is
preferable to express interest sooner to insure your name and information
is on the early February ballot.

Position Terms:
Vice Chair/Chair-Elect: 3 years (Vice Chair/Chair--Elect, Chair, Past Chair)

Secretary: 2 years

Treasurer: 2 years

Best,
Scott Spicer
Chair - VRT Nominating Committee

--
Media Outreach and Learning Spaces Librarian
University of Minnesota Libraries - Twin Cities