One of our customers has been trying to track down the filmmakers of this film.
 She says, "Do you have any idea where I can purchase a copy of this film? I
have gone to their website as well as their facebook and both are dated with
the last entry being almost 2 years ago. All contact through e-mail have not
been replied to, and there is no phone number listed either.  Any leads would
be very helpful."

Hope the communal brain can come with an answer.  Thanks.

    John
__________________
John Hoskyns-Abrahall
Bullfrog Films