Hi Matthew,

As Jessica predicted, we have hundreds! Here are a few which come to mind:

Marx Reloaded <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2012/mrx.html>  - A new
exploration into the relevance of Karl Marx's ideas for understanding the
global economic and financial crisis.

Class of Struggle <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2013/cls.html>  - Workers
at the Yema Watch Factory in Besan on depict their own labor struggles in
this collective production initiated by Chris Marker.

Far From Vietnam <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2013/far.html>  - The
landmark collaboration between Jean-Luc Godard, Joris Ivens, William Klein,
Claude Lelouch, Chris Marker and Alain Resnais in protest of the Vietnam
war.

Flower in Otomi <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2013/flor.html>  - Tells the
story of Den Prieto Stock, killed by the Mexican army in 1973.

Fragments of a Revolution <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2011/frag.html>  -
A view of the Iranian Green Revolution protest movement, which followed
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's disputed 2009 election victory.

Goodbye Mubarak <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2011/mub.html>  - Egypt in
the months leading up to the Tahrir Square demonstrations-and a revolution
already simmering under the surface.

The Miners Hymns <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2012/mine.html>  - The
ill-fated coal mining communities in North East England are the subject of
this inspired documentary by multi-media artist Bill Morrison.

Neither Allah Nor Master <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2011/alla.html>  -
An explosive, personal look at secularism in the Muslim country of Tunisia.

Tahrir: Liberation Square <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2012/tah.html>  -
Director Stefano Savona lived and filmed on the front lines in Tahrir
Square, Cairo, to make this film from the heart of the protests that
overthrew Mubarak in Egypt.

Milestones <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2011/mile.html>  - A lilting,
free-associative masterpiece that follows dozens of characters as they try
to reconcile their ideals with the realities of American life.

Philosophers: Debates and <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2012/philo.html>
Dialogues - Four debates filmed in 1971 between renowed philosophers
including Noam Chomsky, Michel Foucault, Arne Naess, Karl Popper, and
others.

There are many, many more on our pages for Social Movements
<http://icarusfilms.com/subjects/social_movt.html> , Civil Rights
<http://icarusfilms.com/subjects/civil_ri.html> , Environment
<http://icarusfilms.com/subjects/ecology.html> , Indigenous Peoples
<http://icarusfilms.com/subjects/indigeno.html> , Gay
<http://icarusfilms.com/subjects/gay___le.html> & Lesbian Studies, etc. Feel
free to contact me offline if you need to preview or discuss any of these or
others!

Nina Riddel

Sales Associate

Icarus Films