From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Ursula Schwarz
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:48 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] NMM Preview Portal

Effective March 23 the NMM Preview Portal will no longer be available.

The Portal was established with the objective to consolidate NMM exhibitors'
content into a single online catalog and provide preview clips searchable by
subject, grade level, and distributing company, and to expand the ability of
NMM attendees to evaluate content for their collections. This additional
service was a large investment and commitment by the NMM and participating
distributors, but the low usage of the Portal did not justify continuing with
this project.

Although we are disappointed, it was a worthwhile project and we thank everyone
involved for their time and efforts.

On behalf of the NMM Board of Directors,

Ursula Schwarz

National Media Market (NMM)
http://www.nmm.net/
P.O. Box 87410