Best of luck to Ursula and thanks for all her help at the market. In my two
years of attendance with New Day, she was indispensable to our success and
I¹ll miss her going forward. On the other hand, a gracious welcome to
Jessica Hammond ­ we look forward to working with you in your new position!

Jeff Tamblyn
Director of Educational Sales and Distribution
Kino Lorber EDU
333 W. 39th St., Ste 503
New York, NY 10018
212 629 6880