Paul and I will miss you greatly. Having been on the board, I know how hard you
worked to make the market happen. Your energy and devotion to NMM have been
exceptional. We wish you all the best in this new phase of your life.

Best of luck to Jessica. If someone can fill Ursula's shoes, it certainly is
Jessica!

Sonia and Paul Maltais
CinéFête
www.cinefete.ca