From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Susan Weber
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:02 PM
To: 'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] changes

Fellow Videolibbers:
I've decided to leave the working world and become a retired person.
Although I'm a media librarian in my soul, it's time to spend more time
pursuing my other interests like gardening, music, dancing, films, travel and
just having fun.
I'll miss the comraderie of Video Round Table and National Media Market, but
it's time to move over for younger folks.  My last work day is May 15th, and
then off to Greece for a holiday.
Regards to all,

Susan Weber

Media Librarian
Library
T  604.323.5533
F  604.323.5512
swe...@langara.bc.ca <mailto:Susan Weber <swe...@langara.bc.ca>>

Langara. <http://www.langara.bc.ca>
100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 2Z6