Dear colleagues,

Our instructional design librarian is trying to embed streaming clips from
Films on Demand and Alexander Street Press into Moodle.  She can only get them
to work using Internet Explorer, and not in Chrome or Firefox.  She has tried
using https instead of http and has contacted our Moodle support team, but I'm
wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Thank you,
Lindsay Hansen

***
Lindsay Hansen