Thanks for sharing, Kim.   I know of the Critical Commons project:
http://www.criticalcommons.org/  -- more geared to faculty -- but had not
heard of this tool.  I just signed in to try it.  -- Cathy

Catherine H. Michael
Communications & Legal Studies Librarian
Ithaca College Library
953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY  14850

Phone: 607-274-1293
Blog: http://comlaw.wordpress.com/