I kind of figured it came from you Elena. Jean I would suggest you get Mr.
Willis contact info from Elena and ask him if there is any chance VHS or
DVD copy. At least you will be going right to the source and I think this
also confirms that the Worldcat listing that NYPL has a VHS copy was
incorrect.

Jessica