Thanks Brian.  What’re the chances of it being Region 1 coded? ☺  I appreciate
the help.
Rick

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brian W Boling
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 8:35 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Mission London (2010) - Bulgarian film

Hi Rick,
It looks like a legit subtitled copy of this DVD can be purchased at:
https://www.ozone.bg/product/misiya-london-dvd
Sincerely,
Brian
Brian Boling
Media Services Librarian
Temple University Libraries
brian.bol...@temple.edu<mailto:brian.bol...@temple.edu>

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Sayre, J. Richard
<rsa...@monmouthcollege.edu<mailto:rsa...@monmouthcollege.edu>> wrote:
Hi all,
One of our faculty members is interested in our acquiring a DVD copy of a
Bulgarian film -- Mission London (2010).  All I’ve found are opportunities to
download from dubious sites.  Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Rick

[cid:image001.png@01CD844B.D2A191B0]

J. Richard Sayre