From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Laura Jenemann
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 2:28 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DIY Analog to digital and copyright instruction

Dear videolib,

Does anyone out there offer education to their users about making clips from
analog sources, along with copyright and fair use information?

I see a bit of information out there about universities with clip making
services, but can't find anything yet on educating users in a DIY environment.

What's the saying?  Teaching people how to fish instead of giving them the fish?

Regards,
Laura

Laura Jenemann
Film Studies/Media Services Librarian