Jeanne,
     I do not know of a captioned version or transcript of this. I seem to
recall trying to find one many years ago.  If you manage to locate or have
a transcript made, I would LOVE to have one, as we will almost certainly
need one ourselves for ADA compliance at some point.
Thanks,
Darby

Darby Orcutt

Assistant Head

Collection Management Department

North Carolina State University Libraries

Box 7111

Raleigh, NC  27695-7111

919/ 513-0364

dcorc...@ncsu.edu