Hi, Videolib!

I'm looking for 16mm prints of the following films distributed by the Youth
Film Distribution Center.  Please let me know if you have and of these
titles in your collection:

*The Flop!*

by Luis Vale

c1967

@ 10 min. B&W. sound.

Produced by the Young Filmaker’s Foundation Film Club

*Young Braves *

by Michael Jacobsohn

1968

9 min. B&W. sound.

Produced by Movie Club

*Life in New York*

by Alfonso Pagan and Luis Vale

1969

6 min. Color. sound.

Produced by the Young Filmaker’s Foundation Film Club

*And We Drink and Drown*

by Mary Lee

c1970

6 min. Color. sound.

*Aspirations*

by Peri Muldofsky

1971

6 min. Color. sound.

Produced by the Young Filmaker’s Foundation Film Club

*Batteries Not Included*

by Joe Sciorra

1971

4 min. Color. sound.

Produced by the Young Filmaker's Foundation Film Club Summer Film Workshop
of the N.Y.C. Board of Education (Animation at Westbeth)

Thank you!

Elena Rossi-Snook

Archivist

Reserve Film and Video Collection