From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Sheldon
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 8:28 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Cc: Jeff Tamblyn
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Recommendations for videos on America and the Holocaust

A newer release from Kino Lorber is "What The Allies KNew," which explores how
much the US government, and the British and French governments, knew about the
concentration camps.

Synopsis

This documentary delves into never before seen archival footage and documents
to investigate how much the Allies knew about the mass murder of Europe's Jews
during World War II and why they did not do more to stop it. What The Allies
Knew examines the immigration policy, top secret documents, personal prejudice
and government policies that resulted in the deaths of millions.

You can learn more here:: http://www.kinolorberedu.com/film.php?id=1498

If you would like to place an order, please contact my colleague Jeff Tamblyn,
our director of educational. This film is also available for preview prior to
purchase.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon