Hello -
  I'm helping a patron look for documentaries that show whites working towards
civil rights equality in the 1960s American south.  Can you provide any
suggestions?
  We would like items that are easy to purchase and/or interlibrary loan, if
possible.
  Thank you for any help,

Nicholle
Nicholle Gerharter, Reference Librarian
Natrona County Public Library
307 E. 2nd St.
Casper, WY 82601
307-237-4935
www.natronacountylibrary.org<http://www.natronacountylibrary.org/>
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business,
is subject to the Wyoming Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third
parties.