Will the first person who gets in contact with Ms. Firestone report back.
It does not appear she is selling copies since there is no library listing
for a DVD copy on OCLC. Well to be accurate of the 14 listings they seem
divided between VHS and 16mm , the only DVD appears to be dubbed from a
VHS. I would think if she was selling the DVD there would be listings for
it on OCLC