From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu <videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu>
on behalf of Linda Brennan <lbren...@hamilton.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:38 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Secure DVD cases

We placed our DVD collection in open stacks two years ago. We packed them in
clear security cases that are removed at check-out. These cases are no longer
available. Can anyone recommend a system that's similar to what we're doing
now? Or would you recommend that we use move to secure cases for new material?
Thank you.

--
Linda Mathiasen Brennan
Library Office Coordinator