How could the GSU case be used to justify digitizing ENTIRE works when it
was very clear that only limited portions qualified and even used 10% as a
nearly hard rule? I would also point out that the appeal arguments seemed
to go very badly for Georgia State even on the limited portions though the
no decision has been issued. The GSU judge even ruled that 3 of the pieces
did not seem to qualify under the 10% rule ( theirs not mine as I think
both sides hated that) as they seemed to  cover the "heart of the work"

Ironically I think the GSU case is by far the closest ruling that makes
streaming anything other than portions of films clearly illegal. Bad for
publishers but good for filmmakers.