Pretty cool my friend Rob Byrne is doing the restoration.

An even more important discovery restoration in my view involves my really
good friend Joe Yranski a LIBRARIAN ( retired from NYPL's Donnell Media
Center) Joe discovered TWO thought to be lost Colleen Moore features ( WHY
BE GOOD and SYNTHETIC SIN) and  worked with Vitaphone Project and Warner
Bros to get them restored. They are showing in major fests around the
world  this fall and will be at Film Forum in New York in Nov. WHY BE GOOD
will also have shows around the US.

While Joe did not discover these a part of his library work I am sure there
are some amazing things hidden away in libraries. Probably not silent films
on nitrate  but probably a indie films, documentaries and other media not
released by studios. Please make sure to check your 16mm material in
particular. You never know what you will find..

Jessica