From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Richard Graham
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 9:39 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] quick poll

Anyone keep their dvd collection in open stacks, without locking cases?  We're
looking into moving ours into an open area and while it's counter to my own
instincts, many think putting them all in cases as too costly for preventing
little theft. Any thoughts or personal experiences are welcome!

Thanks!

rg