Doug,

Kindly,  I am not sure deciding not to carry a film in your collection you
may be in charge of, for political, aesthetic or moral reasons,
constitutes "censorship."

- -
Roger Brown
Manager
UCLA Instructional Media Collections & Services
46 Powell Library
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1517
office: 310-206-1248
fax: 310-206-5392