Deg,

This is exciting. Just after our brief email conversation developments with
campus classroom tech staff and our intellectual property lawyer drew attention
to Section 108 here at the UConn Library. I am now reviewing and documenting
VHS deterioration in addition to the due diligence search for new VHS or
availability of DVD format.

The due diligence search we follow is here:
http://aladinrc.wrlc.org/handle/1961/16025
And we are also following Kenneth Crews checklist,
http://copyright.columbia.edu/copyright/files/2009/10/copyrightchecklist108preservation.pdf

Thanks for posting info on this chapter.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds
Reserve Services Coordinator
University of Connecticut