From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 3:49 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Help finding info

I am guessing posts on videolib do not qualify?

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Merle J. Slyhoff
<mslyh...@law.upenn.edu<mailto:mslyh...@law.upenn.edu>> wrote:
A faculty member has asked me to locate articles speaking directly to the high
cost of educational pricing of documentaries. I’ve been doing searches and have
come up with nothing, which I find hard to believe. Does anyone in
videolib-land know of any articles? Can you direct me to a good source or the
magic keywords to sue? Thanks for your help.

Merle

Merle J. Slyhoff                                     V:
215-898-9013<tel:215-898-9013>
Collection Development &                      F: 215-898-6619<tel:215-898-6619>
Resource Sharing  Librarian                    E:
mslyh...@law.upenn.edu<mailto:mslyh...@law.upenn.edu>
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania
3460 Chestnut Street