Documentary:

Saywell, Shelly. "In the Name of the Family: Honor Killings in North America".
Women Make Movies, 2010. http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c807.shtml

Ergun, Ayfer. "Against My Will". Icarus Films, 2003.
http://icarusfilms.com/new2003/aga.html

Fictional:

Hari, Avantika. "Land Gold Women". Richer Lens, 2011.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Gold_Women Available from Amazon.

Nowrasteh, Cyrus. "Stoning of Soraya M".  Roadside Attractions, 2009.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stoning_of_Soraya_M.  Available from Amazon.

Oguz, Abdullah. "Bliss". First Run, 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bliss_(2007_film) Available from Amazon.

Dorcas Haller
Librarian/Professor/Department Chair
Community College of Rhode Island Library
One Hilton Street, Providence, RI 02905
dhal...@ccri.edu<mailto:dhal...@ccri.edu>
Phone: 401-455-6085