From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Randal Baier
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 1:18 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Notables Still Wants Your Nominees

Hi MIchele, I'd nominate WInter Nomads. ANd also Manakamana from Sensory
Ethnography Lab.

I'd like to participate in VRT -- don't know how to go about it. I've been
going to NMM for several years now. If you need folks to review films, serve on
the committee, etc., I'd like to volunteer.

What next? I also wrote to Laura.

ooh, deadline maybe passed. Oh, well, day late and a dollar short ---- still
interested

Randal