Hello, Friends on Videolib,

Congratulations to Randy Pitman and the crew at Video Librarian for selecting
an awesome list of "Best Documentaries" reviewed in VL in 2014.  Bullfrog Films
is proud to have two new titles listed among these outstanding films:

AFTER TILLER  http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/atill.html
Sheds a humanistic light on the heated abortion debate by going inside the
lives of the last four doctors in America who openly provide third-trimester
abortions and the reasons their patients seek them.

VALENTINE ROAD  http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/valr.html
In February  2008, a classroom shooting shattered  the coastal, working-class
town of Oxnard,  California.  As the community reeled and the national media
descended, a 15-year-old lay dead and his 14-year-old attacker awaited  trial
for murder. Was this a hate crime, retaliation for unwanted playground flirting
or something  more complex?

Contact Bullfrog Films for previews for purchase evaluation.

Purchase of the DVD includes public performance rights and our DVD warranty.
Please inquire for Digital Streaming Licenses.

Have a lovely holiday season!

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
1-800-543-3764