From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris McNevins
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:02 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] 60 Minutes Archives

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have contact info for CBS News/60 Minutes Archives?  We're looking
to replace the following DVD:

The music of Auschwitz
Author: John
Tiffin<http://uconn.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3ATiffin%2C+John.&qt=hot_author>;
CBS News.<http://uconn.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3ACBS+News.&qt=hot_author>;
Carousel
Films.<http://uconn.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3ACarousel+Films.&qt=hot_author>
Publisher: New York : Carousel Film & Video, [200-?]
Note: Originally produced on the television program 60 minutes: c1978
Edition/Format: [cid:image001.png@01D0317C.AE40EA60]  DVD video : English
Database: WorldCat
music made there during World War II. She discusses how the music provided
comfort to newly arrived detainees, entertainment to German soldiers, and,
after liberation, entertainment to liberating troops.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Please contact me off list.

Cheers!

Chris McNevins
Christine Slominski McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 1005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-1005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6017 | EMAIL:
chris.mcnev...@lib.uconn.edu<mailto:chris.mcnev...@lib.uconn.edu>

[cid:image002.png@01D0317C.AE40EA60]