From: Wochna, Lorraine <woc...@ohio.edu>
To: videolib <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Thu, Jan 29, 2015 1:34 pm
Subject: [Videolib] looking for FEATURE FILMS on global health

Hi everyone,

I have a faculty who would like to introduce ‘global health’ issues (any and
all) using a FEATURE FILM.  Not a documentary.
I am tapped, cannot think of any titles that cover the subject of global
health.
She is willing to go outside the box – Blood Diamond is too far outside the
box, but she is looking for any issue on global health (AIDS, viruses, dirty
water causes malaria, etc.)
ANY ideas are greatly appreciated.
Really though, no docs.

Thank you,
lorraine
Alden Libe
Ohio U

between
libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.