I would love it if something like canistream.it existed for academic
streaming licensing. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of which platforms
to search (Docuseek2, Kanopy, etc).

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Jo Ann Reynolds <
jo_ann.reyno...@lib.uconn.edu> wrote:

>  Hi Dennis,
>

> Yes, they are not always up to date ergo my caveat, “The site is not
> infallible”. They don’t always list a purveyor even though you can go
> directly to the purveyor’s website and find it. But still, given the number
> of films out there they do a decent job. And when you can’t find or afford
> a stream it at least gives an option to the student to purchase direct for
> a reasonable price.
>

> Best,
>
> Jo Ann
>

> Jo Ann Reynolds
>
> Reserve Services Coordinator
>
> University of Connecticut
>
> Homer Babbidge Library
>
> 369 Fairfield Road, Unit 1005RR
>
> Storrs, CT  06269-1005
>
> 860-486-1406 voice
>
> 860-486-0584 fax

Anna Goslen
Media Coordinator and Digital Initiatives Librarian
Swarthmore College Library
(610) 690-5733
agosl...@swarthmore.edu