I am posting below my sig a question to VideoLib on behalf of  Jennifer Foster
who has unsubscribed from the discussion list, but has an information need….

Please direct replies to Jennifer directly ( fost...@uhv.edu ) and not to me.

-deg

deg farrelly
ShareStream Administrator/Media Librarian
Arizona State University Libraries
Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
602.332.3103

I am transitioning out of the media librarian role, so have unsubscribed to
videolib. But I find that I need a question answered if anyone knows anything
of use. Films for the Humanities has discontinued the film English Only in
America?, produced by Anne Diack, edited by Jill Huxley, apparently for the
BBC. I have an instructor who uses this video every semester and I can no
longer acquire streaming rights for it. Would you mind forwarding my request to
the listserv to see if anyone knows of anyplace I might acquire streaming
rights for it? We own the DVD.

I have looked at FFH, British Universities Film & Video Council, IMDb, and
pursued a number of paths off a general Google search in addition to looking at
the physical DVD to see if it give me a clue.  I am interested to know if
anyone picked up distribution? People can reply off-list directly to me. Many
thanks…jen

Jennifer Foster
Electronic Services Librarian
Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria Library
361.570.4195
http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu<http://vcuhvlibrary.uhv.edu/>