Greetings All,

I have a teacher who's looking for a video, preferably not longer than 60
minutes in length, that provides a substantive overview of World War I with
emphasis on the portions fought outside of Europe and the effects of the war
outside of Europe.
This would be for a high school AP World History class, and so it really needs
to look beyond trench warfare and the United States' role, which is so often
the focus.  Portions of a longer video or series could also work if it gives it
that breadth.
 It's fine if it covers the standard material in addition.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Ball