Hi Anne,

I highly recommend the Women Make Movies title, "Standing on My Sister's
Shoulders" which is exactly 60 minutes.

Standing on My Sisters' Shoulders

A film by Joan Sadoff<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/makers/fm543.shtml>, Dr.
Robert Sadoff<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/makers/fm544.shtml> and Laura J.
Lipson<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/makers/fm541.shtml>
2002, 60 minutes, Color/BW

In 1965, when three women walked into the US House of Representatives in
Washington D.C., they had come a very long way. Neither lawyers nor
politicians, they were ordinary women from Mississippi,and descendants of
African slaves. They had come to their country's capital seeking civil rights,
the first black women to be allowed in the senate chambers in nearly 100 years.
A missing chapter in our nation's record of the Civil Rights movement, this
powerful documentary reveals the movement in Mississippi in the 1950's and 60's
from the point of view of the courageous women who lived it - and emerged as
its grassroots leaders. Their living testimony offers a window into a unique
moment when the founders' promise of freedom and justice passed from rhetoric
to reality for all Americans. Through moving interviews and powerful archival
footage, STANDING ON MY SISTERS' SHOULDERS weaves a story of commitment,
passion and perseverance and tells the story of the women fought for change in
Mississippi and altered the course of American history forever.

http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c617.shtml

Best,

Amy Aquilino
Distribution and Sales Coordinator