From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Bergman, Barbara J
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:44 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Favorite Vendors for Widely-Available DVDs?

We use Midwest Tapes and Amazon.  I haven’t heard an concerns from Acquisitions
folks, but now I feel like I should go ask again.

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State
University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu
<mailto:barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu>