Hi! This film can be seen in film festivals (for example at the Seattle FIlm
Festival just now), but to tell you the truth, the film has a quite 'local'
taste to it, difficult to translate so I doubt U.S. distributors will open it
widely. But I am sure it will be in paid TV and VOD later on. Sales agent is
Film Factory and their gral contact (i...@filmfactory.es)

Good luck!

Marta Sanchez
Director

Pragda
Bringing You the Best of Spanish & Latin American Cinema
302 Bedford Ave., # 136
Brooklyn, NY 11249

Pragda: www.pragda.com
Spanish Film Club: www.spanishfilmclub.com