From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Maureen Tripp
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 12:49 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] policies/procedures for meeting media teaching/learning
needs at satellite campuses?

Hi academic media peeps,
Would you be willing to share your policies and/or procedures and systems for
meeting the media needs of your satellite campuses?
This past year we found ourselves scrambling to meet media requests from our
L.A. campus on a case by case basis--so ended up shipping actual DVDs, leasing
streaming video, uploading to course management systems--but now we need to
come up with an actual plan.
I'd love to hear how others do this--
thanks!
Maureen