I've been considering circulating Roku boxes to provide access to the
International channels available.

I know some libraries are loading the digital Ultraviolet copy that comes with
many BluRay/DVD purchases, and is then viewed with Vudu.
I consider this a questionable practice since it is creating an additional
copy, and I suspect terms don't include that of First Sale use that the DVD has.

~Barb

On Jul 1, 2015, at 3:39 PM, Maxwell Wolkin