Just want to let you all know (sorry for the cross posting!), we have been in
our new central library - the Aurora Public Library, Richard and Gina Santori
Public Library of Aurora - for 1 month today!.  Twice the size, each floor at
about 31,000 square feet, it's pretty great!  And, this is my annual thank you
to all of you.  I think the biggest asset this list has is that it has both
librarians and vendors on it - more access to information for all!  Thanks so
much to all of you for being part of the list.  I know I have learned a lot
from all of you.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library