Hello Videolib,

I am curious if and how others share access date info in their marc records for
limited term streaming content. In other words, if a streaming license is
scheduled to expire on a certain date, how is that expressed to your catalog
users?

We use local 590 notes, and I'm currently playing with putting "Access
available until..." in the 856 as part of the public note display. My reasoning
is that I don't want a library user to not have this info available to them
when planning ahead for syllabi, or when working on long-term projects, etc.
Perhaps you've discovered something more useful? Any insights or lessons
learned that you're willing to share?

Thanks!

Regards,

Mary Wahl