From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu <videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu>
on behalf of Anna Simon <ajs...@georgetown.edu>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 1:30 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVD circulation data reports?

Hey-yo,

Does anyone know of a study, white paper, chunk of data out there that outlines
DVD circulation trends? Ours are down, but I'd like to show comparative data
for other schools showing that this is a general trend.

Also, for anyone wondering, over the past academic semester our DVD circ stats
hover around 800/month for a residential undergrad population of 7,600 and a
combined enrollment of
18000.<http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator/col_info_popup.asp?ID=131496> We have
an open browsing collection.

[Library-logo-ES.png]
        Anna Simon
Collection, Research & Instruction Librarian
Art, Film, and Museum Studies
202-687-7467
ajs...@georgetown.edu<mailto:ajs...@georgetown.edu>
Ars Hoya: GU Art Blog<https://blogs.commons.georgetown.edu/ajs299/>