From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:19 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming Rights, Denis-White Material and Duras-India
Song

I am pretty sure India Song does not have distribution in the US. There is
enough info out there to track down the rights holder but I can pretty much
guarantee they will either turn you down flat or want an insane amount of
money. You can buy DVD from Canada or France but it does not look like it has
English subtitles,

I do not know Denis- White, do you more information?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Wochna, Lorraine