From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Dennis Doros
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 3:19 PM
To: Brian W Boling; Video Library questions
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Volga Volga

There was a DVD of VOLGA, VOLGA and the other musicals from this series put out
by Polart a few years back. The quality and subtitles were decent. I can't say
if they were legal copies, however.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email:
milefi...@gmail.com<mailto:milefi...@gmail.com>

Watch Turner Classic Movies' Tribute to Milestone Films@25 on November
12!<http://www.tcm.com/this-month/article/1134849%7C0/th-Anniversary-of-Milestone-Films.html>

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Brian W Boling