Depending on the topic's slant you might consider:

Peep Culture - Sally Blake, Peep Me Productions, 2011
Terms and Conditions May Apply, Ro*co Films
Frontline high stakes in cyberspace, 1995
Protecting Our Rights what goes on the internet?, 1998, National Issues Forums
Institute, VHS
Are we safer in the dark? A Sunshine Week national dialogue on open government
& secrecy, 2006,
Take back your power, BibPitcher Films, 2014
Secrecy, 2008, Bullfrog
NOW with Bill Moyers, 2003
After 9/11, 2003, Watson Institute for Internationsl Studies at Brown Univ.
Data Mining big data's increasing challenge and payoff, 2012, FMG
That's news to me transformation of journalism in a wired society, 2008, FMG
Google and the World Brain, 2013, Media Education Foundation
Spying on the Home Front, PBS, Rick Young

Best,
Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds
Reserve Services Coordinator