>From the Stanley parable page you have to buy it from an online gamesite
Steam. You need a steam account and can not own it. It will stay in your
steam account on the pc. The person who has the account has the game . It
is a single player game. You can try the demo  Here is the site page with
info  http://www.stanleyparable.com
personally I thought it would be good but meh is my  thoughts.
JB