Thanks Brian! Sarah pointed out the book and the 25th anniversary reunion, but
nice to get some contact info…I will try them.
Rhonda

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brian W Boling
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:54 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Blacklist of the Skies?

Hi Rhonda,
It is listed in the TOC of the 2007 book The Cinema of Globalization: a guide
to films about the new economic order by Tom Zaniello, so I'm assuming it was
made.  There may be a clue about distribution within the write-up.  Our copy is
checked out, but yours should be in:  http://linus.lmu.edu/record=b1609123~S1
I've also found that it was to have screened at the 25th anniversary reunion of
the strikers--August 2-3, 2006.  It looks like the president of Patco 2.0 at
that time is still president:  Ron Taylor
(patco...@bellsouth.net<mailto:patco...@bellsouth.net> or
772-283-3369<tel:772-283-3369>).  Perhaps he has contact information for the
director?
If these leads fail, try contacting Traci Drummond
(tdrumm...@gsu.edu<mailto:tdrumm...@gsu.edu>)--the archivist at Georgia State's
Southern Labor Archives, which holds Patco records through 1985, in case she
can provide additional information about the film.
Good luck!

Brian Boling
Media Services Librarian
Temple University Libraries
brian.bol...@temple.edu<mailto:brian.bol...@temple.edu>
Schedule a meeting during my office
hours<http://paleystudy.temple.edu/appointment/8617>

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Rosen, Rhonda