OK not the news you were hoping for. The venue which showed says it is
owned personally by the Weinstein brothers ( not either of their companies)
and that they had to go to great lengths  to get to show it once for
special anniversary screening where Clark and the star were present. They
said they can't imagine anyone getting clearance again.

Sorry