Hi all,

Just a thumbs up or down on this ---
I’ve been asked to purchase these titles, so far the only distributor I can
find (via Worldcat) is Iranianmovies.com.  Has anybody worked with them and can
give a thumbs up?
https://www.iranianmovies.com/
If not, recommendations for distributors for Iranian cinema.
Thanks, as always, for your help,
lorraine

(Ohio U)

The first one is Ragbar/ Downpour by Bahman Beyzaie - 1972 the film has been
repaired and archived by the Scorsese Film Foundation couple of years ago and
has been shown at UCLA and Stanford University. I know one of them has the
repaired copy. here are the links to the IMDB and UCLA sites:
https://www.cinema.ucla.edu/events/2013-04-13/downpour-ragbar-1972

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067649/

The other one which many people consider a masterpiece in the Iranian cinema is
Still Life by Sohrab Shahid Saless - 1974 and here you can find the link to its
IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072248/